SIAP Cook Announce Date

AlGolden

Recruit
Hearing that he is pushin it to all star game. Got it from gator friends. Is this the truth now.

Advertisement
If that is true then thats good for us i think he would have to enroll at UF or FSU by that time being an EE

Pretty sure uf and fsu start around 10 days before us and we start jan 13th. All star games would literally be days before....

Advertisement
Per the latest 247 article by Ryan Bartow, he is probably going to do it at the Under Armour Game

Yes, Newberg posted this on scout. Even mentioned that it probably didn't bode well for UF because when he was working for ESPN, they wouldn't let a kid announce for a school that he was already committed too.

Well according to the board's mood right now, this means that the world is ending. Check back Thursday.

Advertisement
Cook will commit to his grandma. Likes her style, her old school swag. He don't need no visits, just ball.

he has to decommit from florida first right? and he cant recommit to them if he does it at under armour game?

Yes, Newberg posted this on scout. Even mentioned that it probably didn't bode well for UF because when he was working for ESPN, they wouldn't let a kid announce for a school that he was already committed too.

elaborate on this...now this is interesting stuff here...cook can;t commit at the all star game if he has already committed..wonder if he knows this.

Advertisement

elaborate on this...now this is interesting stuff here...cook can;t commit at the all star game if he has already committed..wonder if he knows this.

I don't think the all star games want everyone included in the game to reaffirm their commitment on air.

From Newberg:

I was just told that he's supposed to announce at the Under Armour game.

I worked at ESPN for two years. And they didnt allow committed kids to go on their air and commit to the same school. And I do not believe their policy has changed. Sure Dalvin has signed papers with FSU, MIA and FLA. But he has publicly said he's committed to the Gators.

Maybe ESPN's stance has changed??? I spoke with someone there a few weeks ago and they said it did not... but that was before he signed the paperwork with the three teams. Maybe that has changed things with ESPN but I don't think so.

This leads me to believe he's going elsewhere at this time. I have felt that for a while now. I don't know where he's going but I don't think its FLA.

Advertisement
Back