SIAP...But Al Golden has these media types fooled!!!

KANE

Junior
Man, if I had to hear how well coached of a football team we are, one more damned time, while watching Cincinnati throw another fuccin shallow crossing route, I may have thrown my remote thru my **** TV! A well coached team does not keep making the same **** mistakes over and over! A well coached team, does not keep getting these stupid drive killing penalties! A well coached Defensive team does not keep giving up first downs by the dozen and yards by the freakin hundreds to inferior talented teams! A well coached teams make adjustments from time to time! What's Al's secret? How is this man fooling everybody in the media?

Advertisement
Looking the part and sounding the part goes a long way in fooling people who don't know **** about X's and o's or running a football program. Of the 12 people who still support Golden, for 9 of them the biggest reason they like him is because he wore a Jordan tracksuit once and has good hair.

Al sold me an 88 pinto for 11 k, he's got talk game . Just no coach game

lmfao at all the car salesman jokes. But the tracksuit and gelled hair was a classic. hahahahaa

Advertisement
Well, it looks like he's trying to sell us fans a rusted out 82 Camaro with no engine and 2 tires. We need an upgrade.

Advertisement
Tried to get me with a Ford Tempo when I was on leave one time. I told him "Vete pal carajo Alfredo y para comiendo mierda chico."

Looking the part and sounding the part goes a long way in fooling people who don't know **** about X's and o's or running a football program. Of the 12 people who still support Golden, for 9 of them the biggest reason they like him is because he wore a Jordan tracksuit once and has good hair.

Actually his hair sucks and being from Jersey and wearing a track suit is par for the course - cue the Soprano's theme song.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back