1LuvCane All American Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 11,716 Mar 8, 2019 #41 pacusmc said: Breezy needs a reserved spot at the blue lot. Click to expand... As long as she stays away from West 22. They might want to jump her over her tweet asking "who's Pete?".
pacusmc said: Breezy needs a reserved spot at the blue lot. Click to expand... As long as she stays away from West 22. They might want to jump her over her tweet asking "who's Pete?".
No_Fly_Zone Rogue Gone Maude. Maude Joined Dec 28, 2016 Messages 12,810 Mar 8, 2019 #42 ghost2 said: Bartered? You can do that? **** I wish I had known before I got married... Click to expand... I cannot upvote this enough.
ghost2 said: Bartered? You can do that? **** I wish I had known before I got married... Click to expand... I cannot upvote this enough.
theibisrules Senior Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 10,091 Mar 9, 2019 #43 bling121 said: Case closedView attachment 81725 Click to expand... Breezy have any bikini shots?? Cot**** she bad....
bling121 said: Case closedView attachment 81725 Click to expand... Breezy have any bikini shots?? Cot**** she bad....