SIAP- Both NC State's OT's out for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Just seen this on Facebook. NC State was already leading the ACC in sacks given up.

Edit: fixed the title.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Their strength is their interior OL - plus we don't get pressure no matter who's at T.
They are moving their starting G to left tackle. And the other injury was to a backup.

I don't see this as a big deal other than NCST probably won't try to stretch run on us *shrugs*
Quick throws crushes our Al Groh, soft zone cheeese **** anyhow.

Denzel Perryman being out is the biggest loss for either side.

Last edited:
Their strength is their interior OL - plus we don't get pressure no matter who's at T.
They are moving their starting G to left tackle. And the other injury was to a backup.

I don't see this as a big deal other than NCST probably won't try to stretch run on us *shrugs*
Quick throws crushes our Al Groh, soft zone cheeese **** anyhow.

Denzel Perryman being out is the biggest loss for either side.

You don't see it as a big deal that both starting T's are out? ***** you dumb.

lol at it not being a big deal that their starting OT's are out. Jesus can we stop with the grassy type posts?

And he completely ignored that NC State already leads the ACC in sacks given up. Lulz

But this is the same guy who was wanting Al Groh before last week's game.

Advertisement
I wish I wouldn't have read this, now I'll feel even worse when we pressure their QB only 3 times.

Only 1 of the 2 were slated to start against us. Reading comprehensions?
We don't get pressure irregardless of the front.

Last edited:
1.jpg

Chick doesn't get pressure. He gets some sacks by chasing down QBs when the coverage is locked in or the QB has a brainfart. Show me a Chickillo sack that didn't take at least 5 seconds before he brought the QB down.

I'm inclined to agree that it doesn't matter who's starting at T if we're playing a decent opponent...we're not getting pressure regardless. Our only good pass rusher is an out-of-shape true freshman that arrived in the summer, and our DC has no idea how to diagram and teach blitzes (although he called 1 good blitz against GT).

Advertisement
Would like to see Gabe Terry play some rush end on 3rd downs.

Deadpoets what is your deal sir? Why the chicken little rhetoric

LOL @ OP dissing the "Al Groh" style defense when 2 weeks ago he was calling to fire Donofrio for Groh

Advertisement
If we can get 2 or 3 fans to show up this Saturday, maybe we can get some false starts out of their tackles.

Still not a single reply worth any subtance. Just typical grassy bull****

/realize I didn't help

Advertisement
Seriously, what the **** do you guys do when you watch a game? Do you constantly criticize (Duke makes a big run, "dont worry our defense will **** up or he will break a leg later"). I mean how do you really call yourselves "fans"? You constantly put the team down and ***** about everything. Jesus Christ. The team is probably one of the youngest in the nation, they are 3-1 with three road games and a chance to be 3-0 in the ACC. When the **** will you give it a rest?

To contribute:
Losing two starters anywhere is a big deal. It depends on how they backfill those positions. If they are quicker/weaker, then 3G should be big. If they are slower, then McCord should get his.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back