SIAP Antrel Rolle

Advertisement
Dang... Wanted all of em to sign with the Colts so I could make believe I was rooting for good Canes team

Advertisement
Congrats to him. It was awesome having him as a Giant. Sported #26 with U pride (RIP S.T.), got some Lombardi hardwear and was always a class act. Best of luck to him, until we play him.

......SHOULD OF WENT TO DOLPHINS or colts...

* bears where good players go to die.

Looked like he got good money though.

Bears defense is garbage....Pairing Reshad Jones and Trel wiht the dline the dolphins will have next season will be beastly.

Bears defense is garbage....Pairing Reshad Jones and Trel wiht the dline the dolphins will have next season will be beastly.

based on what? marshall came here to chicago and had great years except this most recent one when he was injured, peppers came here and revitalized the entire defense and they made it to an NFC championship game. lamar houston and jared allen signings didnt work out but its hit and miss with every team. mike wallace fell off the face of the earth when he went to the dolphins

Advertisement

not so fast homie...see unlike our beloved Canes, my beloved Bears told our wack D-Coordinator to get the F out of town and we hired a beast of a D-Coordinator in Vic Fangio. (See the 49ers defensive ranking since he's been their coordinator.) Like Rod and Charles Woodson (no relation) ressurected their HOF careers after being placed in an aggressive rover position, I fully expect Rolle's career to have a new beginning under Fangio's scheme. Now hopefully we can pick up Perryman in the 2nd (if he's still available) and let him loose in a real 3-4 scheme.

Bears defense IS garbage, which is why we have a new HC, DC and adding really good players...its s rebuild while trying to be 8-8.

Fins spent all their $$ to buy a reason to make them matter again...
still have lots of bad money....and awful coach....overpaid mike wallace, etc

Dang wish he went to the bucs...

Lovie wants no part of good safety play. Major Wright and now maybe Chris Conte?!!
Im prayin for u Bucs fans.
fyi...Bears fan here.

The thing I will say about that is both conte and wright played well when love was with the bears. Love draft players that can play in his system, someone else's system that's another story

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back