SIAP-$2500

Based on his three years in Miami, good luck with that.

Huge waste of talent.

Stop it, the boy didn’t see eye to eye with our ****** offense and knew his talent was being wasted! He ain’t like the **** so he spoke up. He was bout to just bounce and was told to come back and things would change. **** was worse than before lol. The new OC was a bag of 💩. Y’all act like he was out here doing unlawful stuff lol. Some of the best wr are divas and want the rock every drop back. That’s all I saw from the kid. The want and need to be great is there that’s why he was ****ed off here. Miami did not give him the best opportunity to succeed, let’s be honest.
Imagine knowing No corner can guard you 1v1 and you only get 3-4 targets a game! I would’ve lost my ****, but privately inside the coaches office lol. But I’m a competitive @*** person, that’s just me. I feel for him but don’t act like he was out here wildin out like all our QBs lol.

Advertisement
The people saying that he’s a quitter and head case may be right, and maybe he failed some weed tests, I don’t know,, but I’ve never heard of any criminal activity while he was here. That’s a bridge too far.

In any event, even with all his issues at the U, I’m still hoping that he turns the corner and hopefully makes an impact in the NFL. That not only helps him, it helps us.

He's got the talent to leapfrog all those guys. I really hope he gets it all straightened out and balls out this year. He couldn't have went to a better team to just focus on football.

What the **** does his race have to do with this? Dude has quit at every level of football and been suspended multiple times from UM even after second and third chances. To suggest he has behavioral issues is now considered to be racist?

What does quitting in football have to do with selling drugs or robbery???? No correlation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He won't. Only does what JT wants to do. Had his chance, move on
Just watched the documentary of his HS team and it sure seems you are right. 3 years of HS and 3 years of college ball all littered with suspensions and proof he's not a good teammate. Maybe, just maybe, the Patriot way is what he needs to learn how to be dependable.

Jeff has the talent to displace any of those guys. Brady couldn't find anyone open most of last season, the WR crew was really bad after Edelman.

But his head is the problem. NFL is a no-bullshyt grind. Not sure he has it in him. Hoping for the best, but odds are long.

With no TB playing catch with him, I am not sure he made the right move. We will see if Tom made Bill or Bill made Tom. Shula did it with Johnnie U, Earl Morrall, Bob Griese, Earl Morral II, Dan Marino, oh and David Woodly. Now Bill won so many that all he needs to do is do it once with another QB and I am all in on him being GOAT, but he needs one. That said, good luck to Jeff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back