SIAP - 14 year old FREAK

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised to see him outgrow the sport. Still, it's an interesting read so thanks for posting it. I hope his health holds up as that's a lot on such a young body.

Advertisement
How do you know Faalele is too big.

The college game is too fast for him. OT isn't about height its about bend, arm length, and footwork. These kids are uncoordinated giants just like Odogwu. Maybe they can put it together by their Senior year but they rarely pan out early in college.

The college game is too fast for him. OT isn't about height its about bend, arm length, and footwork. These kids are uncoordinated giants just like Odogwu. Maybe they can put it together by their Senior year but they rarely pan out early in college.

I watched him live last year and on Facebook.

Dude plays with a mean streak and he improved as the season went on.

Advertisement

They ate Faleele migńon all day😆

I just hope for his sake the kid can get his weight under control and live a healthy life.

6'7 370 lbs after just becoming a teenager probably means dead by 40. Seriously someone needs to help this boy

There is no possible way he isn't a Type 2 diabetic. I'd also put serious money he suffers from sleep apnea and may already have reduced kidney function. No got**** way his blood pressure is under 160.

This kid shouldn't be getting scholarship offers from people looking to profit from his monstrous physique. He should be at a fat camp, getting aerobic exercise, learning about proper nutrition and getting some medication to help manage his symptoms. Breaks my heart to see little ones exploited like this.

Advertisement
Back