SHUT UP

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been very critical of Mario’s clock management and absolutely hate teams playing not to lose, but I actually was not that upset with him not trying to press the issue at the end of the 4th. Call me an idiot. I completely understand going for the win in that moment as well. But I don’t think that was as bad as people were making it out to be. Our D was on fire. Our offense was dominating the trenches. You have a freshmen QB in his first start that probably has never really done a 2 minute drill going against a real good D. I’m okay with that.

I’ve been very critical of Mario’s clock management and absolutely hate teams playing not to lose, but I actually was not that upset with him not trying to press the issue at the end of the 4th. Call me an idiot. I completely understand going for the win in that moment as well. But I don’t think that was as bad as people were making it out to be. Our D was on fire. Our offense was dominating the trenches. You have a freshmen QB in his first start that probably has never really done a 2 minute drill going against a real good D. I’m okay with that.
I didn't hate it either. Mario didn't want to be greedy and felt that OT gave him the best shot to win. He was right.

Also, shutout to Coach Feld. That buttkicking is only possible when your guys are in elite shape.

Advertisement
I mean Emory was clearly not comfortable in the two minute drill, as seen with the huddling :pgdead:

If he threw a pick yall would have gone nuts. I got no problem with it

thanks

Just go to the end

denzel washington GIF

BIG PAUSE 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
He wasn’t offsides
I was wondering wtf kind of call was that. Miami fans threw bottles because it’s super obvious and the GT fumble still in our minds. So any trash call they will violate the refs and the refs know it. Every call for the rest of the season at home games those refs better be careful. I said in the first quarter that those refs will get things thrown at them and sure enough I was right. It’s wrong to do but I understood the frustration

Advertisement
Back