SHOWING HURRICANE PRIDE

Advertisement
I got this done recently. Made sure I found a piped up Sebastian. I've wanted to do something with my car but I'm worried the local clempsun and **** fans would vandalize my ****.. then I'd have to go Ted Kaczynski and that wouldn't be a good look for my family.

Attachments

• IMG_20170515_203235.jpg
    IMG_20170515_203235.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 33
Advertisement
I got this done recently. Made sure I found a piped up Sebastian. I've wanted to do something with my car but I'm worried the local clempsun and **** fans would vandalize my ****.. then I'd have to go Ted Kaczynski and that wouldn't be a good look for my family.

That's dope as Hades!! Nice job man.

How did you find an old Sebastian logo to etch?

The clam may have been ahead of its time
WOW, talk about a colossal & disastrous marketing move. Someone lost their job in designing that one. Once it was branded THE CLAM it was completely over. What ever happened to Klamalama? LOL

Love my canes, but we do have some UGLY *** colors. No lie lol.

FSU has the best colors/uniforms in state...always has.

Which is a good thing for them, considering they’re coached by Steve Urkel and will probably win 7 games at most this year
Compare the 1990 7-Up Mustang
1990-Mustang-Passenger-Front-View-630x354.jpg

To Burt Reynolds' 1986 Mustang custom painted in Seminole colors.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

There's no shame in admitting you're wrong.

Advertisement
Love my canes, but we do have some UGLY *** colors. No lie lol.

FSU has the best colors/uniforms in state...always has.

Which is a good thing for them, considering they’re coached by Steve Urkel and will probably win 7 games at most this year
I'm gonna have to disagree. I think green and orange are perfect for South Florida, especially the orange.

Love seeing all the cars decked out in Miami colors. We’ve got the best colors in the state, and actually represent Florida as a whole than orange/blue or Garnett/gold. Also absolutely loved the bike decked out plus the riding helmet too! When the kids are all out of the house, my dream is to get an orange Porsche Cayman and deck out the interior in orange and green, with the U on the hard rests and steering wheel. Can’t get past those 2 details as it’s going to be awhile before they’re out 😪

That's dope as Hades!! Nice job man.

How did you find an old Sebastian logo to etch?
Thanks, it took a lot of looking to find one of quality that i could use. I found the below png and just reversed it so they could etch it. My buddy, who is a fan of the gaytor, had to get his fish pics yesterday with Sebastian in them.. cause you know I make sure it's in there.
Ibis.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back