Shoutout to Stefan

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
For doing a bang up job on the interviews at the Opening. It was a pleasure reading the posts. He was able to write up most of the top prospects considering UM. He gave his honest opinion without the fluff. It is something we haven’t had on this site before. This is the true work! Thanks again @Stefan Adams !!!

Advertisement
Agreed. I appreciate all the content Stefan brings here. He's really putting in work.

Advertisement
For doing a bang up job on the interviews at the Opening. It was a pleasure reading the posts. He was able to write up most of the top prospects considering UM. He gave his honest opinion without the fluff. It is something we haven’t had on this site before. This is the true work! Thanks again @Stefan Adams !!!

I appreciate the recognition TF. I did as much as I could over those days and barely slept haha and I think it was worth it. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the content. I'm just grateful I'm allowed the freedom to do great work here and most everyone has been welcoming. Summer is one thing but can't wait until the season

Agree. Great work, thank you. Among the many things I like about your work are that you are detail-oriented, don't badger the recruits and don't write fluff pieces.

Also, you have stayed humble so far. Please stay true to that! We've had an arrogance problem with past journalists, including a few of the recent authors on here. And guys like Ferman, Navarro and Richardson were insufferable.

Advertisement
Man this season will be insane. Heat like this in July I can’t imagine what’s going down come August-September

Will the real plug please stand-up?? Great job man.. the professionalism you bring to this site is top notch. Thanks for keeping it real and not leading us on with hometown and wishful thinking. Keep working plug!

So y'all just can't say the man is doing a good job without sneak dissing Pete.. smh couple months ago y'all was begging for The Work now look at yall.

Advertisement
I hate dissing Pete...but this dude laps him a few times over.

The quality of content is top notch in this space.

Not to take anything away from Stefan you are doing great buddy.. But yall Know yall miss the fact that Pete was close to players and had that super insider info that our breed starves for.

Glad to have Stef but no reason to talk bad on Pete.

So y'all just can't say the man is doing a good job without sneak dissing Pete.. smh couple months ago y'all was begging for The Work now look at yall.

Never really thought Pete was highly accurate with his predictions and I just recently started posting Bro because NOW we’re getting good updates in my opinion

Advertisement
I think replacement Pete learned very quickly to focus on info and not worry about the commitment predictions.

Not having a Belen/Columbus education has already paid immediate dividends

@Stefan Adams is doing an outstanding job of providing accurate, well written and timely content.

Compare what you get from him, as well as other contributors here, to what you get from the local newspapers. Just based on recruiting alone, the difference is, quite frankly, embarrassing.

Also, there is absolutely no need to compare and contrast Pete and Stefan. They provide two very different functions. Pete was a very young, non-traditional insider unique to a time and is place. His light burned bright, but things like that don’t last forever. He moved on at the right time for him. Hopefully, he will follow an ethical pathway in his career path.

Keep up the great work, gentlemen.

Not to take anything away from Stefan you are doing great buddy.. But yall Know yall miss the fact that Pete was close to players and had that super insider info that our breed starves for.

Glad to have Stef but no reason to talk bad on Pete.
Except that he was a giant douche and thought that having an "inside scoop" somehow made him important despite the fact that he's a dweeb. Don't forget his "big boy" posts.

Except that he was a giant douche and thought that having an "inside scoop" somehow made him important despite the fact that he's a dweeb. Don't forget his "big boy" posts.

Exactly. And now we know why he was "close to the players". It was a business decision, #respectmydecision.

Advertisement
Back