Shoutout to Roman 🙌🏼

sexy american GIF

@Roman Marciante

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
“She said, 'I don’t really like the water', and I said, 'I don’t like it either, but I need you to grab me, I need you to hold me'. I grabbed her and she held me, I just held her in my arms, and I just kind a like pulled her out," Marciante said.

What an absolute boss.

Advertisement
“She said, 'I don’t really like the water', and I said, 'I don’t like it either, but I need you to grab me, I need you to hold me'. I grabbed her and she held me, I just held her in my arms, and I just kind a like pulled her out," Marciante said.

What an absolute boss.
She fell limply into his strong arms, her heaving breast aflutter with the emotions stirring inside. Who was this hero with the body of a Greek god who had grasped her from the clutches of death?

Advertisement
Bravo! From a family of firefighters (I skipped a generation,but did have to take a Shipboard FF course at Miami Dade for my tonnage license). One son followed the path and I always remember my dad (FDNY Captain that started an 80 year run of the family name in FDNY) always telling me, "Its an honorable profession."

That woman is lucky the guy that pulled over had that genetic make-up of service in his ****nal in a day when most people would stand there recording the car sinking on their cell phones and not even thinking anything of it.

Nice work Roman, but I first read the CBS12 headline without the "C" in canal and thought you were an even bigger hero.

On a serious note, we are lucky in this country to have a lot of amazing men and woman like Roman who work in fire rescue and police jobs and this country appreciates all you do, laying it out there every day.

Advertisement
PS: Greenacres is a small department and the fact that he’s one of their Batt Chiefs is impressive. Roman is really good at what he does.

Advertisement
Back