Shout to these 4 dbs

brock

All-American
-Rob knowles made a big play and pass breakup when they were in the redzone. A meangiful play for sure.

-Al blades even though he was interfered with made a **** of a pass break up that prevented a td at the end of the first half.

- gurvan Hall is REALLY coming along lately and he made a **** of a play in coverage in the endzone that prevented a td as well and had a really good tackle late too.

-Christian Williams on the td saving special teams tackle on the kick return. Took 7 off the board, big play.

Bonus, Bubba bolden looked solid when he was out there too

Last edited:
Advertisement
-Rob knowles made a big play and pass breakup when they were in the redzone. A meangiful play for sure.

-Al blades even though he was interfered with made a **** of a pass break up that prevented a td at the end of the first half.

- gurvan Hall is REALLY coming along lately and he made a **** of a play in coverage in the endzone that prevented a td as well and had a really good tackle late too.

our fanbase tends to forget that we're starting alot of young guys that haven't played meaningful snaps and it's just their 6th game ... give it time, we comin

-Lightning Bolt Knowles made a big play and pass breakup when they were in the redzone. A meangiful play for sure.

Fify

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had a tough game, move on... him getting reps and getting better is key to the future of our 2ndary.

He's been awful all season. Missed UFag for being suspended, roasted multiple times by UNC and UVA, and don't remember VT

Rob's late play in particular almost made me shed a got**** tear. Kid has taken a LOT of heat from this fan base; much of it is warranted but he's still a college kid who bleeds orange and green and works his *** off for this program every week. I'm glad he was able to shut the haters up for one week.

Advertisement
Rob's late play in particular almost made me shed a got**** tear. Kid has taken a LOT of heat from this fan base; much of it is warranted but he's still a college kid who bleeds orange and green and works his *** off for this program every week. I'm glad he was able to shut the haters up for one week.
Shout out to rob man

Advertisement
You boys buggin on C Williams, he might have single handedly made the play of the game on specal teams

Special teams looked like it could have blocked every field goal except the last one. I don't know why they peeled back there. But definitely the most aggressive all season, especially off the edge

Our secondary goes as our D line goes. I know Perkins isn’t a great passer but not many people are when guys are breathing down your neck.

-Christian Williams on the td saving special teams tackle on the kick return. Took 7 off the board, big play.

Knowles stood a MFer up in the hole! I thought it was Finley but it was 20. He has potential. Maybe he can get that Rosheer 6th year?

Advertisement
Back