Shout out to the dude at Horror Nights with the chainsaw

Advertisement
Love it. I am getting a lot of love from random strangers walking around in my Canes gear lately.

Love it. I am getting a lot of love from random strangers walking around in my Canes gear lately.

Agreed. In Orlando, Canes fans are few and far between. Seeing a fellow Cane fan while driving on the road and I honk and hold up my []__[] hat out the window is great times!

Agreed. In Orlando, Canes fans are few and far between. Seeing a fellow Cane fan while driving on the road and I honk and hold up my []__[] hat out the window is great times!

Whereabouts in Orlando? Lake Nona area here.

I work in Lake Nona area but I live in east Orlando - near VCC East.

Advertisement
Wedgefield, east of Waterford Lakes. I have seen a lot of Canes around Orlando for years. If I don't see them first they notice the U's on the front and back of our SUV. BTW, most of those kids at Halloween Horror Nights are college kids, most from UCF.

Was back down with family in Orlando then Stuart then back to Orlando last weekend (graduated from HS in Longwood). Dearth of 'Cane gear worn both areas and not much merchandised, all UFelony, Felonies Smothered University, and U Can't Finish stuff.

Advertisement
Sorrento near Eustis here. Love walking around in my bright orange Miami shirt with all the gates and noles in this area.

Saw a guy dressed as a dejected Gator fan today........well done costume.......Orlando really steps up for Halloween!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back