Shout Out To Kenny Calhoun!

He recently retired from Polk County Sheriffs and having his retirement party soon. Many former Canes (80's) will be there and I can't wait to knock a few back and hear some old Greentree and game war stories.

Advertisement
"This is for the National Championship for Nebraska!"...Don Criqui with the call. I'll never forget those words. Thank you for stepping up in the moment Kenny Calhoun. Congrats to him and thanks to Kenny for his service in law enforcement. Have a blast Gator Hater...

Go Canes!

Advertisement

proxy.php

K.C will always be a legend here. He helped kick start this U. Good stuff.

Advertisement
Definitely most significant single play in U football history - congrats to KC , a fellow classmate.

Advertisement
Single greatest play in the history of UM football.

Yep... I was sitting very close to that part of the end zone when it happened. Biggest sports thrill of my life.

Lucky man you are! I must admit, greatest play in UM history, plus greatest feeling for him on his retirement!

Gator Hatar, enjoy the night with Kenny and wish him a helluva retirement from us!

I ran into him in the Grove after that season, what a humble man.

I'm just grateful there were no Ohio-trash stripes in the end zone to discharge a snot-filled yella hankie 30 seconds later.

Advertisement

I'm just grateful there were no Ohio-trash stripes in the end zone to discharge a snot-filled yella hankie 30 seconds later.

Watching the clip above I thought the same thing. Look how that official did his job and compare it to the job Porter did on us.

Watching the clip above I thought the same thing. Look how that official did his job and compare it to the job Porter did on us.

Absolutely. That poor excuse of a human being was in the Butteyes' pockets.

He took time a few years ago to talk to me and my family. He was wearing his championship ring and knelt down to show it to my son. My son was smiling from ear to ear. Great guy, great Cane!!!

Advertisement
Back