SHout out to Kaaya

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Played a really good game. Made some nice runs and moved good in the pocket.

Gotta give credit when credit is due

Advertisement
He balled today. Delivered some more dimes as he has for the last 3 weeks. I loved seeing him evade pressure today and also the ability to find an open off of it. Got to keep improving on that and he will be good to go. Need him to stay for next season though

He has learned to move and to also get rid of the ball quickly. I don't think he even took a sack today.

Kaaya was much better and richt clearly has been listening to al
The fans complaints and suggestions. He made the play calls he should have been making the majority of the year.

Advertisement
Brad played fantastic, he played like a man today. The oline finally put their big boy pants on though too. I think its really interesting how a switch seemed to go off in Kaaya's head finally about just playing the game. He actually looked like an athlete today.

Advertisement
Kaaya played like he knew there were 14 NFL scouts at the game... Absolutely balled out.

Also, I give props to Odogwu for taking out two DL's in one shot, lol... He put his helmet right in that fat f*ck Jarrett's knee & he rolled over on his own guy.

The OL did a great job of keeping that Lycra booty short wearing fahhje Ejuan Price from even getting a tackle today.

Kaaya looked good because the playcalling was what it needed to be, quick shots downfield. He didn't hang onto it for more than 3 seconds all game, and when it wasnt there he threw it away. Thats exactly what needs to happen when you got a strong accurate passer(when not under pressure) who cant evade and your line sucks. he did look better than he had moving in the pocket but thats not saying much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back