Shout Out to Hurlie Brown

Advertisement
As a former Titusville Terrier...**** them stangs lol.

**** I haven't thought about Titusville in a minute. Ya'll had some SERIOUS LADY TALENT out there, back in the day I had two ladies out there that could have given Cardi B a run for her money in the hellah freaky with a WAP category. Funny thing is they were both white, and could have been right at home in a city girls video.

Sorry I digress, back to Hurlie Brown, congrats coach.

Go Canes

**** I haven't thought about Titusville in a minute. Ya'll had some SERIOUS LADY TALENT out there, back in the day I had two ladies out there that could have given Cardi B a run for her money in the hellah freaky with a WAP category. Funny thing is they were both white, and could have been right at home in a city girls video.

Go Canes

Nobody thinks of titusville lol. They're only famous for Rocket/Shuttle views and Dixie Crossroads seafood.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Besides the whores... crazy you don't hear Titusville Rockledge Belle Glades ( & day) Pahokee Clewiston Immokalee or even daytona mainland/Seabreeze as often like back in the day.

Im shocked Sebring made it to semifinals in 5A... they were circled as a Stat game in 3A back in the day (c/o 2002 here )

Advertisement
Hurlie brown took a job @ prarie view but backed out and is back @ HS coaching holy trinity

Bubba McDowell is the new Prairie View head coach. Hurlie Brown was supposed to be his DC. Wonder why he decided to go back to high school.

Holy trinity has a nice program my sons team beat them to get to the 2a semi finals! We smoked them. They have a couple of nice players b

Advertisement
Is McDowell a Gator?
1656447907839.png

No. This play (broke up 2pt conversion) helped beat FSU.

Advertisement
Leonard 'Bubba' McDowell, the first really great all-around special teams player at UM. Very versatile defensive back(could play all four positions) and had a very good NFL career. Nice guy too, I really enjoyed interviewing him years ago.

his chase down of Sammie Smith in the 87 game vs FSU was incredible

True Hurricane...

I dont know unless Hurlie has osme family health issues that PV A&M job was a nice DC gig for him to get feet wet.

Hurlie Brown would forever be my dude for how he looked and talked to No D Frio and Golden on what a Miami Db was supposed to look like. He was 100% right then...

Advertisement
Back