Shout out to ahmmon

brock

All-American
In the 3rd quarter some of those catches and that big hit changed the momentum for the game for sure. He, malik and berrios really played with a lot of heart today along with the rest of our canes. **** this win feels good

Advertisement
His hit on the FSU db which he laid him out changed the game

Was the first time I saw Miami really playing physical all game. Seems like we've let FSU bully us the last bunch of years when historically its been the Canes teams that were the physical ones and FSU the finesse.

Advertisement
82 is a baller. He gets separation and just gets open. So smooth and natural.

The hit was huge. All our WRs can really block. The announcer mentioned it. I said it in a post a few weeks ago - I even noticed Jeff Thomas and Harley blocking downfield. That's how long ones get sprung.

There was a play where Herndon ran a bubble screen out of the slot and Cager blocked down to spring him. Only went for about 8 yards, but was a nice wrinkle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can find a clip of the actual commentating in the game, I thought it was pretty funny. The dude didn’t know what to say.

Hes a guy that u cant cover.....theres not a corner in the country right now thatcan cover him for four quarters. Its not that hes even a router runner just pure speed and it looks like hes not even running fast. He pulls away from everyone though. I know he running at least a 4.3

Advertisement
Back