Shout out and Thank you

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
Big shout out and thank you to all the folks that put into a great signing day and site activities. @Peter Ariz with the marathon live stream and the guests. @Cribby for all the insight. @DMoney and @Andrew for putting this place together for us to hang out and get information. The mods that do their thing keeping it somewhat sane. The posters and all the others I might have left out. You too.

Just a big thanks for everything. This place is special and you all are the reason it is. Well done.

Advertisement
Big shout out and thank you to all the folks that put into a great signing day and site activities. @Peter Ariz with the marathon live stream and the guests. @Cribby for all the insight. @DMoney and @Andrew for putting this place together for us to hang out and get information. The mods that do their thing keeping it somewhat sane. The posters and all the others I might have left out. You too.

Just a big thanks for everything. This place is special and you all are the reason it is. Well done.
They all do a great job, Thank You guys!

You’re very welcome. Thank you for the kind words.

CIS A league crushes it. Thanks guys!

... Now those B, C, D leagues. Woof.

Advertisement
While we didn’t do as good on flips as we might have hoped. This was still a great recruiting cycle, kept our class together, and had great updates throughout it.

Advertisement
Thank you, Peter, for the livestream. It was awesome to listen to at work.

mlb entertainment GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back