Should we go after either of the UF safeties?

B

BTerrinoni

We currently only have one safety in Gurvin Hall. With CJ Smith in our backyard, he looks like a good prospect, would love to see more gayter tears. Should we go after this guy?

Advertisement
95dc1faebf2b7947c56cca0fcea44a25.jpg

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    917.6 KB · Views: 883
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't call a 4 star safety who played with A Richards and T Homer from a school we cherry pick from a bad pick up... you all would be stoked to add this guy to our list whether he is committed to the gayturds or not and you all know it...

I don't call a 4 star safety who played with A Richards and T Homer from a school we cherry pick from a bad pick up... you all would be stoked to add this guy to our list whether he is committed to the gayturds or not and you all know it...

He's not even the best DB on his own team. Don't fall in love with the star system, trust the evaluations. He was not overlooked, he was never a target for us.

Advertisement

Cherry pick? We've gotten 1 recruit from there lol

Advertisement
Back