Should this site restore the reputation points system

What the site should do is since they have this positive negative thing going on, make it so that the posts within a thread are ordered by the "score" they get. Keep the garbage posts getting negged at the bottom.
 
says someone with 164 posts

How many posts do you need before you're a real poster?

Not sure, but you have 4 accounts (not including whatever screen names you had before you got a new ip) and you still suck as a poster

Kyle delivers the brutal **** punch to sebastiansdildo.

video-undefined-273C332300000578-273_636x358.webp
 
Why? Is it that important for someone to like you on a message board?

Good question, but for some it is. I rarely up or down vote anything. When I do, its usually just to acknowledge the post. I personally thought it was funny when people *****ed that it was taken away.
 
Back
Top