Should the U attempt to hire Seider?????

Jgoody32

Beowolf
D. Mullen didn't hire Seider on his staff. Awesome coach with strong Florida ties.
Ace recruiter who would gut Florida for every stud????

Advertisement
Advertisement
D. Mullen didn't hire Seider on his staff. Awesome coach with strong Florida ties.
Ace recruiter who would gut Florida for every stud????

This is off a little. He actually was hired/retained by Dam Mullet but as a TE coach not a RB coach as he has been and that didn't sit well with him so he's bolting UFag. Bad move by Mullet.

Advertisement
Overrated, fvck hiring inexperienced coaches. We clearly need an uptick in our recruiting if we can’t close right now...

Overrated, fvck hiring inexperienced coaches. We clearly need an uptick in our recruiting if we can’t close right now...

So fvck hiring guys like Hartley?

Sometimes young coaches are the best recuiters

Hartley was the recruiting coordinator at uga and was known as a good recruiter, got a lot of guys up to Marshall when he coached there too

Advertisement

Hartley was the recruiting coordinator at uga and was known as a good recruiter, got a lot of guys up to Marshall when he coached there too

you understand this would be the 10th coach on the staff right?

as in all 9 other MORE important positions are filled

who do you people expect to get? upset that john gruden turned down the awesome opportunity of being the 10th most important coach at Miami for the Oakland raiders vacancy?

i bet 80% of colleges hire within

Seider got a lot of guys to go to WV.

I'm still not getting your point. Hartley had 2 years coach exp at a low level G5. That's taking a chance on an inexperienced coach.

Just hire the best guy

I'm still not getting your point. Hartley had 2 years coach exp at a low level G5. That's taking a chance on an inexperienced coach.

Just hire the best guy

Patke would be far from the best guy you could get at this point when you can hire guys from different staffs, bring back Michael barrow to coach linebackers or someone else

Advertisement

I thought it was Michigan?

I thought it was Michigan?
Doherty was at Michigan.
Hartley came over with richt from uga after coaching at Marshall for a few years

Just hire the best guy

Yup. Seider also got guys to go to Marshall before that like Hartley.

Advertisement
Back