Should richt consider benching the entire oline?

jackedaround

Junior
How could we possibly do worse ? I think it would be a great idea. On some plays guys falling down would actually be more effective. We are so bad we did an onside kick against a 2 and 5 team, recovered it and still failed to score any points.

Advertisement
I have been saying this for 2 games now wanna whiff on a block enjoy your educational stipend BC you won't see the field again! I don't care if Chad Thomas and Jenkins need to play RG and RT these weak dudes are done! What difference does it make i have never seen anything this bad in my life at least send a message!

What can happen they give up 15 sacks? Better than dying a slow death.

....do you want to see kaaya and the running backs literally be murdered on the field?

Advertisement
What is the downside it is a massacre now? They aren't even blocking on 70% of the plays particurly the right side is pitiful! Watch the film like they are counting Zero Mississippi!

What is the downside it is a massacre now? They aren't even blocking on 70% of the plays particurly the right side is pitiful! Watch the film like they are counting Zero Mississippi!

The starters are **** and have no back ups to supplant them. Mahoney loftus and gall are so bad they'd probably be put on their asses as soon as the ball was snapped.

I'd get it if we had some freshman who could use some PT for future years, but these JRs that are pure *** grease can stay on the sideline

Gauthier was out there a lot. So someone either got benched or hurt. I don't recall him getting abused, but I'm just going off memory.

Advertisement
Wish we had he depth to bench the whole line but it's going to be a two year job to rebuild this **** show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How could we possibly do worse ? I think it would be a great idea. On some plays guys falling down would actually be more effective. We are so bad we did an onside kick against a 2 and 5 team, recovered it and still failed to score any points.

Ric, should replace himself and let the water boy call plays. How could we possibly do worse???

Advertisement
richt is too much of pzzy priest to do something like that. Did you see what Leach did to his Sr guard last Saturday?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back