Should our coaches slow down??

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Meaning.... Even if 1 major conference, not to mention a couple shut down for fall, should we save some spots for the potential flood gates of de-commits from other programs... I know we've been on light speed to close up this class with the quality options left, but especially at CB, there's got to be some big time talent that may be looking once their conference lays an egg...

if so, this is where I'm at:
take now:
Brown, Chase and Sapp (obviously if they want in)
Save 1 golden ticket for Best CB we can poach from coward conferences.....

Advertisement
No. Get what you can get and the rest will sort itself out. The NCAA will have to increase team limits for a couple of years if some teams/conf shut it down.

Advertisement
Meaning.... Even if 1 major conference, not to mention a couple shut down for fall, should we save some spots for the potential flood gates of de-commits from other programs... I know we've been on light speed to close up this class with the quality options left, but especially at CB, there's got to be some big time talent that may be looking once their conference lays an egg...

take now:
That's not really slowing down considering we would have saved a spot for Marshall.

Advertisement
No we better get Smith and Brown ASAP.....

take now:
If they want in? If they don't move on to the next group....keep in mind, we can't wait to fight for most of these kids down the stretch.....we will end up hitting the portal again or keep taking projects that will eventually transfer.....we got enough of them already...

take now:
1597192142921.png

As fans, we are jumping the gun. These recruits have no idea if their favorite school is cancelling anything by the time the get on campus. Also it's too late for transfers to play for us in 2020. Yes, we can say "We will play where your school…might not." but the recruits are still waiting and watching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back