Should he be offered?

Advertisement
If he has talent of course he should, Sean is a staple to our program so I think it’s a must. The old Miami was built with hungry underrated athletes, I say give him a chance!!!!

Advertisement
Someone posted about ST26's bro on the recruiting board. IMO, it's a no brainer... but I'm biased because ST26 was my fav Cane.

Also, I think someone posted that he was concentrating on basketball up until this year and just starting to put his focus on football.

Advertisement
"After a three-year absence from organized football, Taylor a 5-foot-11 176-pounder" Maybe this has something to do with it
Still, you'd think that a guy showing out like that would have an offer pretty **** fast.

I believe that his sport of choice is basketball. He has offers from a few schools. I don't think he played football his Junior and Sophomore year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a Junior with another year so based on his play this year the offers will roll in, especially if he grows some.

Committing to play here is the first sign that a kid is overrated. Not all of them, but the majority of these kids come here because it's NFL U and they'll only have to work hard enough to get drafted. Winning on Saturdays and playing for championships is gravy. It's been this way since the mid-2000s.

Advertisement
Back