Should Have Known Better...

Brad Kaaya would be the same under Bobby Petrino, coaching isn't his issue. Coach Richt has told players that the FSU game is the biggest game of the season, and the season isn't a success if you lose. So they already know what's up... Nobody can get Brad Kaaya "fired up" its not in him. And he's the reason the offense doesnt play as fired up as the defense. He's a Junior QB stop acting like he's some baby, you don't win big games if your QB is scary folds under pressure and doesn't have that fire to elevate the offenses level of play.

Advertisement
I warned about this multiple time over the summer.

I'll say the same thing now as I said then - Richt is a good guy, a very likeable guy, and knows the game of football. His players love him. the media loves him.

But he doesn't have that killer instinct or ****ish quality the very top coaches have. Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh, Petrino, etc. - they definitely have that gene. It's not in Richt's DNA. He's not a fiery that inspires his team, or light's a fire under their ***. This is a large reason why he consistently beats the teams he should, but falls short in big games IMO.

...than to fall for this shy...AGAIN. First sign was when Richt said during game week that he needed the fans to be supportive of the players and program even if we lost to FSU.

Now here's the question all you candy-*** faqqots gotta ask yourselves, when did any of our best coaches (J.J., Schnelly, Erickson, Butch) ever say anything to even hint at the possibility of losing this game. The answer is...NEVER. Even when less talented and outmanned, our coaches always knew this was THE game that we couldn't lose. Look up video of Jimmy, Dennis, Butch, etc., of their gameweek and Pre-game speeches and you'll see the complete opposite.

I was shocked to hear Herbstreit and Fowler say that Richt had treated the game all week like just another game and had not fired up the troops before kickoff. This smells of another castrated HC, lacking the mean streak and competitive fire that have been missing from our Canes for far too long.

A team takes in the personality of their coach. I truly believe this to be a factual statement. Brad Kaaya looked worried and scared in the locker room video that they showed of him during pre-game. No fire at all. We need to go back to the days of hit, stick and bust ****. Until we do, we will never win anything again.

Harbaugh would've told Fisher that they were gonna kick FSU's *** during the week and then his team would have done it. I can't stand Urban Cryer, but the dude gets results, just like Nick Satan. At the end of the day, these guys get paid millions to win, not to be
Mrs. Congeniality. Get back to playing nasty, we don't give a **** football again and we'll win big again.

Kool is the perfect example of this. Dude doesn't have the best personality in the world but he gets results. He gets it. The Defense played their hearts out, but Lord help us if what we saw last night is Richt's offense.

Go ahead. Neg away.

Didn't Harbaugh lose to both of his biggest rivals last year MichSt and OSU?

78-0 600 yards to 35 yards. conference game. all alpha.

Way to avoid the question with meaningless stats.

Yeah Michigan lost to both rivals and after years of mediocrity, no Michigan fan jumped off the boat.

2nd best coach on planet earth behind Belichick. He took the 49ers to the superbowl with Kaepernick hahaha

I'm a 49ers fan and miss Harbaugh but in reality he had the most talented roster in the league with Seattle from year 2 until his last season. He had an elite defense with Willis, Bowman, Aldon Smith, Whitner, Goldson, Justin Smith, etc, a top 3 OL in the league with numerous pro bowlers, Frank Gore and Vernon Davis in their pro bowl years, and a solid receiving core.

Almost anyone would have made it to the super bowl with that team and it's honestly unacceptable that he lost with that roster against his brother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back