Should Have Known Better...

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
...than to fall for this shy...AGAIN. First sign was when Richt said during game week that he needed the fans to be supportive of the players and program even if we lost to FSU.

Now here's the question all you candy-*** faqqots gotta ask yourselves, when did any of our best coaches (J.J., Schnelly, Erickson, Butch) ever say anything to even hint at the possibility of losing this game. The answer is...NEVER. Even when less talented and outmanned, our coaches always knew this was THE game that we couldn't lose. Look up video of Jimmy, Dennis, Butch, etc., of their gameweek and Pre-game speeches and you'll see the complete opposite.

I was shocked to hear Herbstreit and Fowler say that Richt had treated the game all week like just another game and had not fired up the troops before kickoff. This smells of another castrated HC, lacking the mean streak and competitive fire that have been missing from our Canes for far too long.

A team takes in the personality of their coach. I truly believe this to be a factual statement. Brad Kaaya looked worried and scared in the locker room video that they showed of him during pre-game. No fire at all. We need to go back to the days of hit, stick and bust ****. Until we do, we will never win anything again.

Harbaugh would've told Fisher that they were gonna kick FSU's *** during the week and then his team would have done it. I can't stand Urban Cryer, but the dude gets results, just like Nick Satan. At the end of the day, these guys get paid millions to win, not to be
Mrs. Congeniality. Get back to playing nasty, we don't give a **** football again and we'll win big again.

Kool is the perfect example of this. Dude doesn't have the best personality in the world but he gets results. He gets it. The Defense played their hearts out, but Lord help us if what we saw last night is Richt's offense.

Go ahead. Neg away.

Advertisement
Lol @ Mrs Congeniality.

I didn't want to say it....Richt looks burnt out. Kaaya needs a fresh and young guy to break it down to him. Like Manny, he is young, relatable, fired up......Richt looks like he needs a nap every two hours.

If I were Thomas Brown, I'd go to Richt and demand the job. Prove he can be the OC. We all gotta start somewhere.

We're cursed. Let's just face the facts. Mark Richt wasn't the answer. Simple as that. It's over.

Petrino is a jacknape, but he gets results, just like the aforementioned coaches in my original post.

J.J. was loathed by other head coaches, as well as Switzer, Bryant, etc.. what did they all have in common? They were all @$$holes that could coach and motivate and weren't afraid to let you know that they were @$$holes. Jumbo has a lot of @$$hole in him. As much as it pains me to say it, it wasn't hard to see who the Alpha male was between him and Richt last night. He better man up and grow a pair and fast or else I see another banner being flown within 3 years.

Advertisement
...than to fall for this shy...AGAIN. First sign was when Richt said during game week that he needed the fans to be supportive of the players and program even if we lost to FSU.

Now here's the question all you candy-*** faqqots gotta ask yourselves, when did any of our best coaches (J.J., Schnelly, Erickson, Butch) ever say anything to even hint at the possibility of losing this game. The answer is...NEVER. Even when less talented and outmanned, our coaches always knew this was THE game that we couldn't lose. Look up video of Jimmy, Dennis, Butch, etc., of their gameweek and Pre-game speeches and you'll see the complete opposite.

I was shocked to hear Herbstreit and Fowler say that Richt had treated the game all week like just another game and had not fired up the troops before kickoff. This smells of another castrated HC, lacking the mean streak and competitive fire that have been missing from our Canes for far too long.

A team takes in the personality of their coach. I truly believe this to be a factual statement. Brad Kaaya looked worried and scared in the locker room video that they showed of him during pre-game. No fire at all. We need to go back to the days of hit, stick and bust ****. Until we do, we will never win anything again.

Harbaugh would've told Fisher that they were gonna kick FSU's *** during the week and then his team would have done it. I can't stand Urban Cryer, but the dude gets results, just like Nick Satan. At the end of the day, these guys get paid millions to win, not to be
Mrs. Congeniality. Get back to playing nasty, we don't give a **** football again and we'll win big again.

Kool is the perfect example of this. Dude doesn't have the best personality in the world but he gets results. He gets it. The Defense played their hearts out, but Lord help us if what we saw last night is Richt's offense.

Go ahead. Neg away.

Didn't Harbaugh lose to both of his biggest rivals last year MichSt and OSU?

Go ahead. Neg away.

78-0 600 yards to 35 yards. conference game. all alpha.

Go ahead. Neg away.

Lost 24- 17 against Utah
Lost at home 27-23 against mich st.
Beat Minnesota by 3
Needed double OT to beat Indiana
Lost at home 42-13 to Ohio st.

All alpha

Go ahead. Neg away.

Way to avoid the question with meaningless stats.

Yeah Michigan lost to both rivals and after years of mediocrity, no Michigan fan jumped off the boat.

Advertisement

Go ahead. Neg away.

Yeah Michigan lost to both rivals and after years of mediocrity, no Michigan fan jumped off the boat.

2nd best coach on planet earth behind Belichick. He took the 49ers to the superbowl with Kaepernick hahaha

Go ahead. Neg away.

2nd best coach on planet earth behind Belichick. He took the 49ers to the superbowl with Kaepernick hahaha

Stop it. Dude has won nothing to warrant that claim.
Harbaugh has made some major fuq ups in game management over the years. Dont even put him in the same boat as the g.o.a.t belicheck.

Harbaugh has major coaching connections because of his family name. His staffa are always full of top notch assistants that mask his deficiencies.

He went to the superbowl and got schooled so bad by his brother that the NFL had to turn the lights off to save face.

I like harbaugh but im nor blind.

Lets not be delusional.

He would not have sustained success with Kaepernick and that dumb *** Zone read offense.

Advertisement

Go ahead. Neg away.

We'll see if he's alpha when he's beating real competition. He didn't beat either of those two last year

Can't be a double standard. Gotta win big games. Can't call richt a slouch for losing on some bs pat block and then give Harbaugh credit for killing a nobody and not getting on him for losing to his rivals

Advertisement
Stop and look what Richt has done for this program in under a year. Please stop with the "we're done" BS. He's been coaching here 5 games. I still think we beat UNC next week and I don't see any reason why we can't beat VT - they aren't as good as people seem to think. The Coastal is still very much ours to lose. We knew coming into the season that we would lose a few games, we are still thin and in transition thanks to Golden.

Advertisement
Back