Should Feliciano be playing??

hurcanes

Sophomore
This guy has killed drives all by himself. I can not even count how many times he has jumped on thrid and 2 or 3. How ******* hard is it to learn the snap count?

Advertisement
Our OT at the moment are BWash, Henderson, Feliciano, Bunche, and JJohnson I guess.

Henderson never came back in the game after his injury. FWIW Henderson hasn't played that well this year.

Our OT at the moment are BWash, Henderson, Feliciano, Bunche, and JJohnson I guess.

Henderson never came back in the game after his injury. FWIW Henderson hasn't played that well this year.

Kind of expected a least from me. I am not expecting a guy who had back surgery to come back as a true sophmore and dominate every game. I can expect a freshman getting beat now and again but come on how hard it is to not jump on the line? 5 in two games.

Advertisement
Think B Wash leaves, so we go Bunche at LT and Henderson at LT to start, with Feliciano backing up both spots.

I think Feliciano will be starting next season. Penalties are something that can be corrected. He's a Redshirt Frosh. Hes a smart kid who has been fairly solid this season... you dont see many RS Frosh starting on the OL.

Young players make mental mistakes... and they cost you... that is why its always best to have them slowly developing and not starting til they are upperclassmen.

I think he will get the false start stuff out of his system by next year. That is probably the most easily correctable of any problem a player can have.

Why not move Linder outside and Feliz inside?

B Wash definitely needs to be playing guard next to Seantrel. Too bad he's banged up.

Why not move Linder outside and Feliz inside?

B Wash definitely needs to be playing guard next to Seantrel. Too bad he's banged up.

I would like to see Linder at tackle for a game to see how he would fair. He has solid tehnique and good feet. The problem with Feliciano is that he is really slow laterally. He has heavy feet. That's why speed rushers beat him to the outside if he doesn't have time to drop step and set. Once he gets his hands on guys he's good b/c he's strong at the point. Same with the run game. He's good heads up but struggles in space. I think the reason they don't have him at guard is b/c he wouldn't be able to pull. All in all though, he'd been solid up until his injury, especially given that he's a redshirt frosh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back