Should ESPN Be Held Accountable for the Josh Falo incident ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
before signing day we were ranked 14 by espn with our current commits. on signing day morning we were ranked#1 4 with the #1 TE in this class. so most of us thought this might be one of our silent commits but we soon found out that it was an Espn error, an error which allowed them to drop us back even after adding hartley, dean, thomas, and hebert, who commited when we were already ranked #1 4. they also kept us at 22 commits 10 Espn 300 which stayed like that all day even though every other site kept it correct. so....is it just me or do this look a little to suspicious to be just an error?

Advertisement
The ambassador needs to be called back in and have his passport revoked.

Something's not clicking upstairs for his excellency.

Advertisement
before signing day we were ranked 14 by espn with our current commits. on signing day morning we were ranked#1 4 with the #1 TE in this class. so most of us thought this might be one of our silent commits but we soon found out that it was an Espn error, an error which allowed them to drop us back even after adding hartley, dean, thomas, and hebert, who commited when we were already ranked #1 4. they also kept us at 22 commits 10 Espn 300 which stayed like that all day even though every other site kept it correct. so....is it just me or do this look a little to suspicious to be just an error?

Everyone who followed recruiting knew that was a typo. You had to be brain dead to think otherwise.

Advertisement
what exactly are we going to do to ESPN for having a graphical error? tell them signing day didn't count start over on February 11th? Even though the outcome would be the same?

Advertisement
To make us whole for such an egregious error, ESPN is forcing Falo to transfer to the Canes.

Welcome to Miami, Josh!

OP is worse than I was in the days leading up to NSD.

lol.
About that... WTF was wrong with you man?

You went into complete meltdown mode, that **** was unbelievable bro lol

Pete ****ed me off with his bump so I decided to double down and go full troll mode.

Some of my criticisms were legit but I exaggerated others, like the Dean thing.

Advertisement
I am starting to draft a petition seeking damages from ESPN for this egregious error.

If you want to get on board I just need a show of seriousity, credit card info and SSN to my inbox or in Whooping Cane's guest book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back