• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Should CanesInSight add a Classified section?

Should CanesInSight add a Classified section?

• Yes

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 41.0%

• Total voters

Andrew

bAndrew
Administrator
Free?

Any restrictions? Could become a headache for maudes if unrestricted.

I like the idea of limiting it to Canes related items.
Goods/Services would need to relate to the topics on this website. I would probably include it in the existing paid membership option or have a small ($5) listing fee., which would allow us prevent spam and fraud.

TheOriginalCane

All American
Wanted ads would be part of it.

Let's round up the posse...

1617388658654.png

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer
Be careful Marco might toss the shoe away
It's why his signature on shoes is so sought after by high end trailer-dwellers in Gainesville.
You basically have to bolt or clamp the shoe to the ground to get it done.

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer
Goods/Services would need to relate to the topics on this website. I would probably include it in the existing paid membership option or have a small ($5) listing fee., which would allow us prevent spam and fraud.

"Services", huh?
When some buxom ladies of questionable repute start "advertising" the "service" of "game-day companionship" and some of these guys catch a case, I'm blaming you, @Andrew!

TheOriginalCane

All American
It's why his signature on shoes is so sought after by high end trailer-dwellers in Gainesville.
You basically have to bolt or clamp the shoe to the ground to get it done.

I wonder if Marco will ever be able to get a shoe contract.

Though it would be hilarious to see him do one of those "high school recruiting announcement" videos, where he has a couple of different shoes on a table, and then he throws the shoes from the manufacturers that he is not signing with.

db305

doodoo brown
would be a great way to have an exchange and not deal with ebay. i'm way more willing to let go of stuff to people that will appreciate it instead of someone intent on flipping it.