Should anything worse than 9-3 or 10-2 get Richt fired?

should richt be fired if Miami goes worse than 9-3 or 10-2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dollarbill

Recruit
My God this is the worst schedule I have ever seen. Not just for Miami but for any Power 5 team. If you can't go at least 9-3 against this schedule you have to be one of the worst corches in America. Even Golden managed to go 9-3 against a marginally less bad schedule in 2013.

Advertisement
tumblr_m019rq9bHX1qbej4j.gif

My God this is the worst schedule I have ever seen. Not just for Miami but for any Power 5 team. If you can't go at least 9-3 against this schedule you have to be one of the worst corches in America. Even Golden managed to go 9-3 against a marginally less bad schedule in 2013.

12 -0 should'nt be good enough , fly the banner regardless if we're undefeated

Another new poster with a unrelated name posing an question about coaches. Fake news. Ban

12 -0 should'nt be good enough , fly the banner regardless if we're undefeated

We have some idiots for fans... we could win a nc and people would still *****.

Advertisement

Better answer is you should be removed from this site as one of many trolls who are useless to this forum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back