Should a D1 running back/ track hurdler look like this?

Advertisement
This thread is pretty weird. Its almost as if some of you guys look at these players are animals or slaves, as opposed to real people.

At the end of the Coker years the team became weak at the line of scrimmage and would wear down by the end of the game.

During the Shannon years the team was weak up front and would wear down by the end of the game.

During the Golden period the team became slow, still weak up front and would wear down by the end of the game.

There is one common piece still in place between three failed coaches.

I could care less what the guy looks like with his shirt off. All I give a sh@t about is can we get a yard on 3rd down or punch it in at the goal line against the likes of Wake, Duke, Washington St., and other mediocre programs.

The S&C coach is the second most important coach after Head coach. He spends the most time with the players. If Richt keeps Swasey that will be his first mistake as HC. We really need to wipe the slat clean and change the entire culture of this team. I made these same Statements after Golden was hired. I really hope Richt doesn't make the same wrong decision.

At the end of the Coker years the team became weak at the line of scrimmage and would wear down by the end of the game.

During the Shannon years the team was weak up front and would wear down by the end of the game.

During the Golden period the team became slow, still weak up front and would wear down by the end of the game.

I could care less what the guy looks like with his shirt off. All I give a sh@t about is can we get a yard on 3rd down or punch it in at the goal line against the likes of Wake, Duke, Washington St., and other mediocre programs.

The S&C coach is the second most important coach after Head coach. He spends the most time with the players. If Richt keeps Swasey that will be his first mistake as HC. We really need to wipe the slat clean and change the entire culture of this team. I made these same Statements after Golden was hired. I really hope Richt doesn't make the same wrong decision.

agreed. Golden played us for a fool. I remember when golden got hired his first statements were how he gave our players the same conditioning tests that they had at temple and only two people passed. By spring ball all players had passed. It really showed how bad Shannon had the team conditioned and I got excited thinking we’d finally be able to compete in the trenches. Needless to say I was wrong

agreed. Golden played us for a fool. I remember when golden got hired his first statements were how he gave our players the same conditioning tests that they had at temple and only two people passed. By spring ball all players had passed. It really showed how bad Shannon had the team conditioned and I got excited thinking we’d finally be able to compete in the trenches. Needless to say I was wrong

Most definitely. We need to start making some of these kids uncomfortable around the program. Work their @ss off, instill some fire, and some discipline into their rear ends.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Amazing after today's disgraceful display we have "fans" who are afraid to let go a coach who has overseen our entire offseason program during the worst period of Canes football in the last 50 years.

Al is already gone... He told the media and everyone else that Swasey was running his program. He was setting the workout schedules and caloric intake requirements for each player... Not sure why you want to act like you on the in with this program. Like you know more than any coach in football knows.

I could care less about Swasey but I am not going to act like I know what he was allowed to control and what he wasnt especially when the FN head coach comes out and states something totally different than what you claim to know.

Its like a broken record with you. What the coaches say doesnt matter.. whether its Saban or Richt or any other coach... all that matters is this made up cloud of dust that comes out of your head. Most sensible people recognize delusions of grandeur.. here is a news flash for you... you are not the coach so stop acting like it...

If Richt wants to fire Swasey then so be it.

It seems to me as if FullyERicht is acting like a passionate Miami fan on aa Miami fan message board. I don't get the whole " Stop acting like a coach" diatribe.

Advertisement
Back