Shodell - New OL name

Advertisement
What the OL needs is competition.

Aside from Campbell taking snaps from Donaldson at LG there was nobody challenging Zion, Gaynor, Clark, Scaife with Reed in the portal and Traore redshirting. Herbert was the swing tackle but was not ready. With our fast tempo in 2020 we should have 5 starting OL averaging about 305 lbs.

LT Scaife 6'3 300 / Nelson / Elgammal

LG Campbell 6'5 300 / Donaldson / Hillery

C Clark 6'2 310 / Gaynor / Moose

RG Traore 6'3 305 / Reed / Dykstra

RT Rivers 6'5 310 / Herbert / Washington

Advertisement
hmmm Cribby mah man, you are telling on yourself. Most guys don't know about Lane Bryant let alone that they are the premier clothing for voluptuous women. I always had a feeling you were a closeted chubby chaser. Don't hide any longer brother, it's 2020 openly embrace the fluff.

Go Canes

Denise-Stars-New-Skinny-Lane-Bryant-Campaign.jpg
So this is Lane Bryant University? Former girl's school?

When I practiced law in NYC I took the bar review classes at the Fashion Institute of Technology...I expected to see a lot of hot chicks among the FIT students but they were never around the campus at night, when the bar review classes were.

(The bar review, for the benefit of many posters here, is to prepare prospective lawyers for something called the bar exam. It has nothing to do with how to mix drinks....for that you go to Bartender's Academy.)

Advertisement
Back