Shirts for the next home game

dolemite79

Recruit
Think we should all show up wearing these

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ain’t no one going to the next home game
And this is why Miami fans who decide to not go to games because of a loss are pathetic imo.
Let this clown stay home and try and catch Pokemon. There is not one true fan who is not super upset about what transpired Saturday. Me personally, I could not sleep afterwards because I kept replaying the events in my head that led to the loss.

But believe me when I saw this Mr. Pokemon, I will still be attending the Clemson game with 10 of my buddies I graduated from the U with, and we will have a blast tailgating, attending the game and continuing to support this cursed program.

Let this clown stay home and try and catch Pokemon. There is not one true fan who is not super upset about what transpired Saturday. Me personally, I could not sleep afterwards because I kept replaying the events in my head that led to the loss.

But believe me when I saw this Mr. Pokemon, I will still be attending the Clemson game with 10 of my buddies I graduated from the U with, and we will have a blast tailgating, attending the game and continuing to support this cursed program.
Do we always need to pull out our puds to show each other how true a fan we are? Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, cares how many buddies you bring to the next game.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20231009_104005_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Do we always need to pull out our puds to show each other how true a fan we are? Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, cares how many buddies you bring to the next game.
Lol, I could not care less what anybody else thinks of my fandom. I was replying to a poster who said "no one" will be going to the game. I assured him there will be at least 10 fans in the seats because I/we choose not to live in the doom and gloom of some of these posters and will be going. Not even sure what you are arguing about other than needing to hear your own voice. Don't go. Go. I really don't care. Everybody can live their life how they want, react to this loss how they want and choose to or choose not to support the program anymore. But the stadium will not be empty and the team will still have plenty of support that day. Most of the players and staff still deserve it.

Advertisement
Think we should all show up wearing these

They might as well drape the chairs with it.. attendance will be like old Marlins games when they had 10 people in the stands

Advertisement
Back