Shermarke Spence

Advertisement
A legitimate height for Shermake Spence would be around 5'7 or 5'8 but nothing more. I saw him play and he does the lay the wood, did it to Lorenzo Woodley who is 6'1 200

Advertisement
Never heard one negative thing about Sean the entire time he was here. From the first he looked good, but bad coaching retarded his improvement. Did not cut and run like others. Unless we get severe ship reductions, I don't care if he is short, Sean earned him a legacy shot to prove himself. For other schools that stuff might not matter but for CANES it has to be considered. If he can ball some, he gets extra star in my book because of heart DNA.

Advertisement
But at 5'6" his body won't be able to take those collisions for very long.

Never heard one negative thing about Sean the entire time he was here. From the first he looked good, but bad coaching retarded his improvement. Did not cut and run like others. Unless we get severe ship reductions, I don't care if he is short, Sean earned him a legacy shot to prove himself. For other schools that stuff might not matter but for CANES it has to be considered. If he can ball some, he gets extra star in my book because of heart DNA.

Sean Spence's progression was not retarded... He only had one down due to injury and that was his sophomore... He along with Cmac had a great 2010 campaign... He then carried over his production into his senior year... Not every player suffered from bad coaching... Come on... Did we have a line backer match Spence's freshman 2008 campaign on last year's squad?

Sean Spence's progression was not retarded... He only had one down due to injury and that was his sophomore... He along with Cmac had a great 2010 campaign... He then carried over his production into his senior year... Not every player suffered from bad coaching... Come on... Did we have a line backer match Spence's freshman 2008 campaign on last year's squad?

the only thing that hurt was the previous staff's lack of ability to get guys to put on size.

Advertisement
Wouldn't suggest coaching staff hurt his development since we have the same LB coach. Tough kid, great player.

Is he better than Nico Marley? Marley was a stud and due to size the staff didn't even give him a sniff. If the same kind of player and the same kind of size he won't get a look.

If fentress played linebacker last year in major games
Why not Spence can have a scollie cuz I know with that pedigree he has to be on another level then him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back