Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I coached down here and will never understand this nut-hugging behavior. This guy isn't even a handler, he's a groupie. He might end up cleaning Shemar's yacht in 5 years.
A mentor?

I recall a certain player who had a “mentor” who directed him to the SEC.

This doesn't sound good for Miami

Hahahah If this kid falls for that **** like Hunter I will LOL.

Imagine being a top rated kid at your position and choosing to go to a school that has 0 and I mean 0 chance to get to the playoffs.

These kids are so easy to take advantage of.

Advertisement
Imagine picking this

jsu_crowd_600.jpg

Over This:

hard_rock_stadium_aerial_roof_night_hrs_v3.jpg

HAHAHA!!!!

I'm trying to wrap my head around this NIL stuff. Isn't the play to commit to a school for one year (Quinn Ewers) on the promise of millions, and then move on to the school you actually want to play for?

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's still the unused schollies from the prior cycle.
Plus up to seven additional scholarships for kids who transfer out after 12/15. maybe Jimbo going to force a few out.
Forcing guys out doesn't work with the 25 number. You can only bring in 25 new kids every year. Maybe they will have a few kids delay until the summer and count them forward.

Hahahah If this kid falls for that **** like Hunter I will LOL.

Imagine being a top rated kid at your position and choosing to go to a school that has 0 and I mean 0 chance to get to the playoffs.

These kids are so easy to take advantage of.

Imagine being the person who thinks this world is only about the college playoffs.

Hunter just made a couple million to go get an education and play football.

Then he can transfer next year and still have his million a plus pick any school he wants.

You got it all backwards. Hunter is actually really smart. Does the nfl care if you went to the playoffs in college? If hunter is talented he will still end up in the nfl and already have millions to his name for him and his family. Life changing money.

Advertisement
I'm trying to wrap my head around this NIL stuff. Isn't the play to commit to a school for one year (Quinn Ewers) on the promise of millions, and then move on to the school you actually want to play for?
The car dealership that payed Ewers terminated the NIL deal when he transferred. I'm sure it says you have to play at a certain school or something.

NIL wasn't supposed to be able to dictate what school you attend but it looks like it's doing exactly the opposite.

Imagine being the person who thinks this world is only about the college playoffs.

Hunter just made a couple million to go get an education and play football.

Then he can transfer next year and still have his million a plus pick any school he wants.

You got it all backwards. Hunter is actually really smart. Does the nfl care if you went to the playoffs in college? If hunter is talented he will still end up in the nfl and already have millions to his name for him and his family. Life changing money.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
The car dealership that payed Ewers terminated the NIL deal when he transferred. I'm sure it says you have to play at a certain school or something.

NIL wasn't supposed to be able to dictate what school you attend but it looks like it's doing exactly the opposite.

Are there strict rules in NIL language preventing kids from switching schools and keeping their NIL deal? Why would these big time NIL deal businesses care what school the kid goes to? These companies have a national audience and if the kid wants to move to a bigger and better program with more TV exposure, it benefits that business.

Imagine picking this

View attachment 168154

Over This:

View attachment 168155

HAHAHA!!!!
He's literally seen the latter every day of his life almost.

And let's just say there's some talent at Jackson State that you ain't gonna really get in the Magic City unless you got the bucks.

If he's considering going to a ****hole like College Station, then clearly the bright lights and big city aren't that big of an attraction. Perhaps he just wants a genuine College experience, which Jackson State offers more of than UM.

With that said, f*ck Jackson State and TATM when it comes to this recruitment.

This kid needs to be a Cane.

Lot more money and players in the game fellas. Game done changed and hopefully we ain't late to the game. More so hope we willing to break some serious bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back