Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A&M already has 25 signees not counting Evan Stewart. Plus probably will take Max Johnson through portal. How could they possibly have room? Plus they have 6 DL signees.

Gimme Miami here for Stewart
Same way Bama and UGA do it every year, they play by different rules. Jimbo got a copy of the Emmert glory hole pics.

If he chooses Jackson State, cool. But based on that Tweet, I find it very funny that Deion could swoop in at the very last minute with an offer and get guys like this and Travis Hunter. Meanwhile, if we don't offer a South Florida kid out of the womb, it's held against Miami. Either way, best of luck to the kid.
I think it would be hilarious if Coach Rodimus Prime had done this to Alabama - to their entire class. They all flipped on ESD, leaving Saban screaming and twirling around In h his office chair.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pessimistic on this one. I know Mario knows the game and wouldn't have come here if he didn't think he had the guns to take down the big dogs. But Jimbo is invested heavily here and he's had a huge head start.
Yea so I wouldn't be surprised. But UGA watch those Kirby bags here.

A&M already has 25 signees not counting Evan Stewart. Plus probably will take Max Johnson through portal. How could they possibly have room? Plus they have 6 DL signees.

Gimme Miami here for Stewart
Last year they only signed 23. Not sure but I wonder if they get to use those 2 spots this class?

All he has to do is shut his fat fckin mouth.

Nobody asked him anything & whatever he has to say he should keep it to Shemar & Shemar’s parents.

Tweeting like that just screams clout chasing, what he tweeted even if it was true was unnecessary. It’s ENSD, of course there’s going to be tons of speculation & rumors, if he knows that none of that is true, then why even address it? Who exactly was he telling that information too?? That was simply his way of letting everyone know that he’s in position as an authority figure in Shemar’s recruitment, basically sending out the bat signal to the highest bidders.

Hence why he gives off dislikable vibes, nothing worse than a hanger-on/handler with a big mouth.
Half of this A&M class is going to hit the portal in a year or two.

Advertisement
Does A&M even have any room? Look at how many players they’ve signed even on the dline lol
I'm wondering this about a few teams. Is the 25 hard cap not a thing anymore? Texas signed 26 kids and that's not counting Ewers transferring. A&M signed 25 and still has a 5 star WR committed who hasn't signed yet and they believe Shemar is coming.

I'm wondering this about a few teams. Is the 25 hard cap not a thing anymore? Texas signed 26 kids and that's not counting Ewers transferring. A&M signed 25 and still has a 5 star WR committed who hasn't signed yet and they believe Shemar is coming.
There's still the unused schollies from the prior cycle.
Plus up to seven additional scholarships for kids who transfer out after 12/15. maybe Jimbo going to force a few out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back