Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

44176722-E0FA-43D8-A7BA-BB5DDD2D200A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do not know Moe. Maybe he is as bad as you all say. Or maybe he does have the kid's best at heart. And if he is a handler of sorts, with NIL, good for him. Represent your kid/client well.

Neither do I. I don't know their back story, maybe he's been in Shemar's life a long time or they built a great bond. Shemar doesn't seem to be the attention freak a lot of these kids are and maybe prefers that man handling some of the attention.

Either way, I don't think it's in our best interest to dump on a coach that a recruit we'd love to have, obviously valued in some way.

Advertisement
Exactly, String got it right.

I will NOT stay tuned, in fact, I don’t even wanna see it...

Whether he coming here or not, I ain’t paying not one God **** minute of attention to it.

I’m already on class of 23 now lol
Cool, who are the players to keep an eye on in the class of '23?

I do not know Moe. Maybe he is as bad as you all say. Or maybe he does have the kid's best at heart. And if he is a handler of sorts, with NIL, good for him. Represent your kid/client well.
All he has to do is shut his fat fckin mouth.

Nobody asked him anything & whatever he has to say he should keep it to Shemar & Shemar’s parents.

Tweeting like that just screams clout chasing, what he tweeted even if it was true was unnecessary. It’s ENSD, of course there’s going to be tons of speculation & rumors, if he knows that none of that is true, then why even address it? Who exactly was he telling that information too?? That was simply his way of letting everyone know that he’s in position as an authority figure in Shemar’s recruitment, basically sending out the bat signal to the highest bidders.

Hence why he gives off dislikable vibes, nothing worse than a hanger-on/handler with a big mouth.

Y'all really this upset kids are taking potentially millions? They generate billions.

The funny thing is there is literally no future scenario where these people that are saying he's making a mistake think they are wrong. If He doesn't get drafted in 1st round it'll be "see he could have been a 1st, told you". If he is a 1st rounder it'll be "see I told you he could have went higher and is now losing out on millions..." ..

...meanwhile it's entirely possible that a 5* recruit will be a bust regardless where they go. At the end of the day nobody knows if this is a mistake or not. But I'll tell you what - I'd rather get a million dollars today on a "mistake" AND the potential for tens of millions in the future than just the promise of ten million tomorrow ....
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

Nobody asked him anything & whatever he has to say he should keep it to Shemar & Shemar’s parents.

Tweeting like that just screams clout chasing, what he tweeted even if it was true was unnecessary. It’s ENSD, of course there’s going to be tons of speculation & rumors, if he knows that none of that is true, then why even address it? Who exactly was he telling that information too?? That was simply his way of letting everyone know that he’s in position as an authority figure in Shemar’s recruitment, basically sending out the bat signal to the highest bidders.

Hence why he gives off dislikable vibes, nothing worse than a hanger-on/handler with a big mouth.
Exactly…he even tagged the Stewart’s Twitter handle that way it would come up his followers.

So fcking lame.

Advertisement

Unfortunately, it's pretty clear he's the adult steering this recruitment in Shemar's life. His parents are not educated about sports nor interested in football. Shemar said it himself.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back