Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
WAYY TOO MANY OF THESE TYPES OF DUDES IN SOFLO. All the rest of the bad apples ruined any hope of me thinking this dude isn’t shady low key
Not just S Fla. Way too many people trying to find their importance from kids, whether their own (Little Sr) or someone else’s kid (Stewart’s coach). it is pathetic and reeks of insecurity over a perceived failed life.

If he’s doing what’s best for him then why is Mo always speaking for him?
And if he is speaking for him he obviously isn’t being very coherent about it. If this Mo dude was really after his best interest then he should hire someone to edit his tweets so he doesn’t make the kid look bad.

About how many defensive ends has UM put in the league the past few years? Even Trent Harris is still collecting checks.
The crib is the answer and it’s the best time to do it.

Time to cut ties with Mo.
If your gonna have a Mac Mittens then make sure Mac Mittens is looking out for you and not Mac Mittens.

Oh…
and make sure Mac Mittens can write a paragraph.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With all the money that’s gonna be involved nowadays which is waaaaaay more than just the big bags of old there will be all kinds of dudes and dudettes trying to latch on to these kids…

I just hope that most of them will have the kids well being in mine and not their own retirements…

Jimbo just took 6 DL commits today and I think 6 the year before too. That's a lot of bodies to one position group (I'm jealous af not gonna lie). Not saying they wouldn't have room for Shemar but if he cares about playing time and depth charts, ours is the most favorable by a million. Giving Mario another month and a half to recruit this kid makes me cautiously optimistic but you never know.

Advertisement
Once shemsr is in college this dude becomes a nobody
Most likely but it’s not unprecedented for a high school coach of such a high profile recruit to parlay this situation into some career bump to get to the college level. Nothing wrong with it as long as he has the kids best interest in guiding him to the finish line.

Advertisement

Animated GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back