Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's Jackson State.

There's Jacksonville State.

There's the city of Jacksonville, FL (which ironically, is not home to Jacksonville State University)
There’s also a Jacksonville North Carolina my wife’s twin lives there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said, we’ll see what happens. We’ll never agree on colleges just being placeholders as I’m a firm believer in not only the importance of player development but also the data that shows certain programs doing it better than others (a conversation that Jackson St isn’t even worthy to be in). Not just with coaching but also resources/structure, as I don’t believe any high school player is an NFL shoe in. No idea what the deal specifies with transferring but if it’s strict the decision has significant risk that will either be a trailblazing moment for college football or an epic fail. I hope it’s the prior that fits more in the mold of the rare draft picks you referenced.

Bruh what data? This factious topic cracks me up. JSU had nearly 100 athletes drafted in the nfl since the 60’s. A matter of fact, JSU had more players drafted in 2000 than even Alabama. The current landscape of college football is a rather new phenomenon. It wasn’t uncommon for a athletes to opt for the D1-aa route as opposed to D1-a, especially for a black athlete to opt for an HBCU. However, more schools started to invest more money in their football programs which fcs programs and even some fbs programs couldn’t compete with. However, JSU is now having access to more resources and the development will occur due to Prime.

If your argument is about coaching development you may have an argument but that is flawed too because if that was the case every athlete should go play for Saban. But you can’t talk about comp being an issue when NDSU had a 1st & 2nd round selection a few months back. And neither of those kids came in with rankings as Hunter. Why can’t JSU get 2 1st round picks with 5 ⭐️ when we saw NDSU almost achieve that feat with two players who weren’t even ranked?

I’m not calling Prime the new Saban but I’m saying it is possible for him to have two potential 5 ⭐️ recruits drafted in the 1st round. Since March we have seen more JSU games on espn affiliated channels than ever before. The more we see these kids play the more likely it is for them to be drafted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Texas A&M just got another 5 star in Anthony Lucas at D End.

not saying anybody should be scared of competition but someone is gonna be lied too

It’s crazy how they are stacking the line. To be honest, you should be able to rotate linemen. If anyone proved that it has been us. I’m just not a big Jimbo fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back