Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read he didn't have an OVs left so if he came to Miami it would have to be on an UOV

Think we still have a good shot here?
NCAA rules allows recruits to have extra OV if there is change of head coach during the season. he can have an OV again with Miami

Advertisement
Dont think you were supposed to mention the name, Chris. Thats why they said big time guy lol

Advertisement
If kids are being paid $1 million just to attend college, I would expect every kid/family to take that money. The NFL is not a guarantee but, with proper investing and compound interest, $1 million at 18 years old should be enough for a lifetime. Of course after buying cars, shoes and jewelry like most 18 year olds will, that money will last until sophomore year.

Advertisement
Tell you what, if Travis Hunter going there doesn't have the NCAA breathing down JSU's door step, adding Shemar with him sure might lol
No question but the NIL laws are still so ambiguous it will be almost impossible for the NC2A (I’m an old school Jerry Tarkanian fan) to do anything, and because NIL is based on a US Supreme Court decision, schools can now sue the NC2A in court for every attempting to levy penalties.
The NC2A is up the proverbial creek without a paddle. but the best part is that the NC2A doesn’t even know how screwed they are right now. The first court case will expose the issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If kids are being paid $1 million just to attend college, I would expect every kid/family to take that money. The NFL is not a guarantee but, with proper investing and compound interest, $1 million at 18 years old should be enough for a lifetime. Of course after buying cars, shoes and jewelry like most 18 year olds will, that money will last until sophomore year.
If only it was the discretionary spending... You haven't even factored in the child support payments to multiple mamas. I tell them all the time, that's where they bleed out dry financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back