Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
jack off please GIF

Mario to Jimbo when he locks down Shemar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naw in the loop “inner city Houston” our attitude is something that’s trade mark no matter what neighborhood you was from.. nobody embody that like the canes do.. it’s been a canes thing in Houston since the glory days and heavy too
Welcome to H Town.

Advertisement
I can’t speak for everywhere but I know he’s more than respected around these parts. I’ve said it for a long time a lot of houston are canes fans

lots of us have been banging the "we need to recruit more texas" drum for the longest time, specifically Houston and DFW areas. I know @TheSwagger1 will write word walls on this subject but that area demographic is as close to miami's as there is - city kids who love football. I know DFW isn't what it used to be ever since the private schools took over but those 2 areas are big time.

Advertisement
Kelvin banks will visit too. Wouldn’t be surprised if he commits
Has this been confirmed? Can we get an official visitors thread by someone more in the know than myself? Keep hearing about all these potential visitors but haven’t seen anything confirmed.

Has this been confirmed? Can we get an official visitors thread by someone more in the know than myself? Keep hearing about all these potential visitors but haven’t seen anything confirmed.
It has not been as of today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back