Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A&M is a fairly pretty campus. Unlike Miami, it has some open property around it.

But unlike Miami, that's all there is. It's not Nebraska....but it's not Miami
Other than Texas Tech, A&M has probably more land then any other university to expand to its already massive campus.

Advertisement
Cristobal working to set up an in-home with Shemar in January. Guessing that means he either reached out to Stewart's coaches or shemar himself...
January????? Seems really late and odd to wait that long.

Advertisement
Why would you in home in December when the kid is signing February ?
I guess its fine if they can manage other contact, like another official visit. Guess i just want all the big time recruits to hear his pitch and plan asap, then keep working them until feb nsd

I guess its fine if they can manage other contact, like another official visit. Guess i just want all the big time recruits to hear his pitch and plan asap, then keep working them until feb nsd
I'm sure Mario will work to set up the new official visit in January. By that time, he should be much more settled in and rolling as opposed to the whirlwind December that is going to occur.

Nah as a salesman you want last shot. You want to be the last one in their ear before they sign. Mario knows what he is doing. E don’t need to fret every little move. Time to just watch and see how he tries to save this class. Next year should be the big jump to a top 5-10 range class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back