Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good ole Ermon Lane and Dalvin Cook. One of the evaluations I got right. I was super high on Cook, but wasn’t impressed with Yearby or Lane. Dalvin did have quite a wild ride in his recruitment. The guy clowned the U close to signing day and again when FSU beat us at home. For those reasons, I’ll always root against him.

Surprised he's holding out until Feb when all indicators point to the fact that he's a shoe-in for ATM. So, what gives?

@SouthParkCane
To see if Miami is really going to inject money into program. I think we have a very good shot with Shemar now even if aTm is paying his hs hc influencing him cause he didn’t seem to have best time visiting aTm.
If Lucas comes here this ••••weekend•••• then he’s in the mix but even then still hard to pull in short time. Shemar signing later helps us

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
To see if Miami is really going to inject money into program. I think we have a very good shot with Shemar now even if aTm is paying his hs hc influencing him cause he didn’t seem to have best time visiting aTm.
If Lucas comes here this ••••weekend•••• then he’s in the mix but even then still hard to pull in short time. Shemar signing later helps us
A&M is a fairly pretty campus. Unlike Miami, it has some open property around it.

But unlike Miami, that's all there is. It's not Nebraska....but it's not Miami

I was guilty. I even knew I was lying to myself. It was clear as day Cook was going to be elite.
Yearby had the athleticism to be a good college player. Cook wlays had the athleticism to be a very good pro player. How anyone could have watched them play in high school and not see the obvious difference in athleticism is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back