Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm stunned Jimbo hasn't gotten the QB room right yet. That's one area where you would expect a Jimbo Fisher coached team to be good at. He's only had above average Kellen Mond as a QB of note at Texas A&M.
His starter got hurt like game 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
strong willed lady. Jimbo had her in the literal bag up until like a week ago
Moms can be like that. I do not think you were around the board for the Alex Collins fiasco but I am sure you heard the story. If not his mom legit ran away with his letter of intent. Not metaphorically ran, like snatched that ****, tucked it like she was Jerome Bettis and truck sticked her way out of the ceremony then went into hiding. He had to find his dad to sign his LOI to Arkansas.

Moms can be like that. I do not think you were around the board for the Alex Collins fiasco but I am sure you heard the story. If not his mom legit ran away with his letter of intent. Not metaphorically ran, like snatched that ****, tucked it like she was Jerome Bettis and truck sticked her way out of the ceremony then went into hiding. He had to find his dad to sign his LOI to Arkansas.
The only good player to ever come out of my high school and that crap happens.

Yeah when I first heard the story I thought it was exaggerated. And then someone who was there told it to me and told me which exit she took 😂

Reactions: NDE
That was an all timer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only good player to ever come out of my high school and that crap happens.
You went sphs? I did too. Collins wasn’t the only good player. We had a few of them when I was there from the early to mid 00’s. Collins had a more supportive coach. That being said, Collins situation was wild.

You went sphs? I did too. Collins wasn’t the only good player. We had a few of them when I was there from the early to mid 00’s. Collins had a more supportive coach. That being said, Collins situation was wild.
Class of 09. We were pretty good my freshman and sophomore years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back