Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Per Ferman this morning:

- Doesn't matter to Shemar who the coach is. He's visiting TAMU in December and UGA in January. Still says he is not signing until Feb.
- Cristobal talks to his coaches regularly and has a solid relationship with them. Shemar doesn't speak with Mario much himself.
- Shemar likes the staff at Miami, has relationships with many of the players and it's home. If he decides to stay, that's why.

People seem to be skating around his current season performance. That being said he’s an elite prospect with serious tools to be great if he’s developed
I asked the question about how his season was going and got nothing. Seems like at least one of the local posters would have chimed in. And for me it's not sour grapes because I still want the kid. Just heard it mentioned that his actual play on the field hadn't matched the hype. I mentioned the same thing about the Ismael kid when people were raving about us snagging him. His stats for a DE were meh.

I asked the question about how his season was going and got nothing. Seems like at least one of the local posters would have chimed in. And for me it's not sour grapes because I still want the kid. Just heard it mentioned that his actual play on the field hadn't matched the hype. I mentioned the same thing about the Ismael kid when people were raving about us snagging him. His stats for a DE were meh.
I think he’s out of position. To me he’s a DT with a freaky first stop ALA Chris Jones

Advertisement
Is this kid even that good? He seems a little lazy to me

Nailed it.

He may turn out good, who knows…kids mature at different times and sometimes dependent on their surroundings/program BUT…. The word from people (coach and AD) at his current high school suggest exactly that. He’s lazy and won’t make it at a Miami is the wording that was used.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid signing with “top 10 program” Texas A&M that once again won’t even hit 10 wins and will be lucky to finish in the top 25

It’s bag szn boys and we better find some heavy ones quick for the next cycle

Texas A$M sucks. 8-4 with 3 straight top 6 classes, the great Jimbo as HC, and all that money and support.
I'm stunned Jimbo hasn't gotten the QB room right yet. That's one area where you would expect a Jimbo Fisher coached team to be good at. He's only had above average Kellen Mond as a QB of note at Texas A&M.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From Rivals:

- Unofficially visiting TAMU Dec.10th
-TAMU Dline coach Elijah Robinson visiting Stewart today (Tuesday)
-UGA also expected to visit Stewart
-Miami coaches visiting Stewart later this week
- Shemar will take an OV will Miami in Jan. Still signing in February
-He likes Manny and it wouldn't hurt Miami's case if Manny is retained but he also has relationships with guys on the team, including TVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back