Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU can’t afford Jumbo’s buyout, he has a $50million+ buyout from TAMU & just signed an extension last year on top of the 10 year deal he already signed when he first got the job.

He has the largest contract in college football history for HC, he would be retarded & despised as the biggest snake ever if he left for LSU.

Plus they would have to pay basically $10-12mill a year, which would be the dumbest thing they could ever do.

The LSU rumors are only because their new AD Scott Woodard was the one who hired him from FSU to TAMU.

Nah the buyout if he switches schools is 0. Its only if he gets fired is there a buyout if I remember correctly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He rarely speaks himself. Coach Moe does all the talking.

Shemar, his parents and Coach Moe are now going to TAMU 5 days before ESD
I changed my tune on him in a thread somewhere, i’m trying to find it. I pretty much said its not a done deal to um like some think. I was told he had handlers and was chasing so I knew the deal then lol.

I changed my tune on him in a thread somewhere, i’m trying to find it. I pretty much said its not a done deal to um like some think. I was told he had handlers and was chasing so I knew the deal then lol.
So there's still a chance?

Advertisement
So like most of us thought the the bag game laughs at the NIL.
If we were winning things would be drastically different. The nil helped with last years class even though it wasn’t official. There’s too many negatives and question marks around the program to think the nil can overcome that. I always said the staff was depending on a big season to finish this class on. All their eggs was in the on field product.

LSU can’t afford Jumbo’s buyout, he has a $50million+ buyout from TAMU & just signed an extension last year on top of the 10 year deal he already signed when he first got the job.

He has the largest contract in college football history for HC, he would be retarded & despised as the biggest snake ever if he left for LSU.

Plus they would have to pay basically $10-12mill a year, which would be the dumbest thing they could ever do.

The LSU rumors are only because their new AD Scott Woodard was the one who hired him from FSU to TAMU.
Are you sure about that? I haven’t seen the details of the recent extension but his initial deal with TAMU he had no buyout if he wanted to leave. I don’t think he leaves but Other than TAMU people I don’t think people would view him as a snake, LSU is a better job then TAMU.

Advertisement
After seeing a tour of Bamas $288 million facility and reading this thread Miami will never be able to compete with the SEC. Football is mandigo fighting to them MFs. It’s depressing.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back