Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’d take Donna Shalala as president again before I let Harris put on The U logo after his BS. Him & Jobe should be banned for life.
Agree man. Idgaf if you want to get outta town. Whatever you do you. But don’t disrespect the home team. Just relectfully pick another school. Don’t leave the class before signing day after saying ur solid the whole time

I’d take Thaiu Jones-Bell here in heartbeat...

Never say no to speed, Idc if he’d just be a Punt returner, I’d take’em.

I’d take Jonathan Denis too, just because depth at Center is always good.

The rest idgaf about lol... Actually, I would specifically tell Donnell Harris **** no, nah, not **** no but FCK NO!

That kid played us in a way that can’t be recovered from, yeah we do need a talent infusion at DE, but i’d rather Moonwalk barefoot on broken shards of Heineken bottle glass than let that kid come here with open arms & I don’t even drink lol.
Jesus

Looks like Jimbo's trying to get Shemar to wrap it up for early signing instead of waiting.

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** sure is...after i realize he is pretty much in charge of his recruitment more so....the less likely i thought he would be a commit here. Sec types love having the handler type that aint related.
Handler or mentor?

Advertisement
PSA: if you live in College Station, try to make large withdrawals from your bank BEFORE that weekend!

I’d take Thaiu Jones-Bell here in heartbeat...

Never say no to speed, Idc if he’d just be a Punt returner, I’d take’em.

I’d take Jonathan Denis too, just because depth at Center is always good.

The rest idgaf about lol... Actually, I would specifically tell Donnell Harris **** no, nah, not **** no but FCK NO!

That kid played us in a way that can’t be recovered from, yeah we do need a talent infusion at DE, but i’d rather Moonwalk barefoot on broken shards of Heineken bottle glass than let that kid come here with open arms & I don’t even drink lol.
How do you really feel about him?

This is why I’m not buying the Jimbo to LSU rumors. He is not leaving this loaded class to take another gig.
LSU can’t afford Jumbo’s buyout, he has a $50million+ buyout from TAMU & just signed an extension last year on top of the 10 year deal he already signed when he first got the job.

He has the largest contract in college football history for HC, he would be retarded & despised as the biggest snake ever if he left for LSU.

Plus they would have to pay basically $10-12mill a year, which would be the dumbest thing they could ever do.

The LSU rumors are only because their new AD Scott Woodard was the one who hired him from FSU to TAMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back