Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the kid has played a single snap this year at Bama. smh

Only has played in 4 games in 2.5 years. 2 in 2019 and 2 in 2020. Handful of tackles.

According to Bama's website, 0 snaps this year. I can only assume he's portal bound.

Advertisement
You can consider Jimbo gone (LSU bound)....so that alone gives us a shot coupled with if we can finish this season the right way. Other problem is if Jimbo indeed goes to LSU, they can bag with the best of em too. So will LSU become a threat and replace A&M
LSU gonna pay Jimbo more than the 7.5 million A&M is currently paying him?

1. I'll only take Harris if he changes his twitter name to TransferPortalDonnell.

2. Dumervil and Denis are intriguing just because they are young OL and we'll need to load up on guys that can play right away as well as guys for the future since our recruiting is non-existent at OL right now.

3. Ingraham should have never went to Bama. He was a perfect fit for what Miami's DL do.

4. WR isn't the biggest need with the young guys primed to break out but wouldn't surprise me to see them take 1 (not necessarily Ladsen or Bell).

I like the idea of Dumervil and Denis. Really liked them out of HS and think they can come in and compete/provide good depth.

Not sold on Harris. He's an undersized DE and not a blazer - bad combo. I mean, he's still young but IIRC, there are some major issues with the dad? Ingraham can be a nice depth filler - we need the numbers.

It isn't peanuts when you consider its tax free and rookie contracts aren't that lucrative aside from the top rounds. Now if they get a second contract, yes, it's peanuts unless they get the league minimum which is similar once taxes are taken out.
It's never peanuts. That's why millionaires and billionaires call Florida home.

Advertisement
I like the idea of Dumervil and Denis. Really liked them out of HS and think they can come in and compete/provide good depth.

Not sold on Harris. He's an undersized DE and not a blazer - bad combo. I mean, he's still young but IIRC, there are some major issues with the dad? Ingraham can be a nice depth filler - we need the numbers.
I’d take the OL. Harris is a no go. Kids an idiot and doesn’t have the intangibles. Played the hat game. Sure fire bust

Gabby also thinks a few of TAMU's south florida recruits who spurned Miami may be considering hitting the portal for various reasons:

- Donnell Harris, Braylen Ingraham, Thaiu Jones Bell, Frank Ladsen, Marcus Dumervil, Jonathan Denis,

Just something to think about; most of those guys haven't seen the field and they may think about going back home... You never know these days
Bring Frank to me!! Under used by Clemson for whatever reason.

1. I'll only take Harris if he changes his twitter name to TransferPortalDonnell.

2. Dumervil and Denis are intriguing just because they are young OL and we'll need to load up on guys that can play right away as well as guys for the future since our recruiting is non-existent at OL right now.

3. Ingraham should have never went to Bama. He was a perfect fit for what Miami's DL do.

4. WR isn't the biggest need with the young guys primed to break out but wouldn't surprise me to see them take 1 (not necessarily Ladsen or Bell).
I’d take Thaiu Jones-Bell here in heartbeat...

Never say no to speed, Idc if he’d just be a Punt returner, I’d take’em.

I’d take Jonathan Denis too, just because depth at Center is always good.

The rest idgaf about lol... Actually, I would specifically tell Donnell Harris **** no, nah, not **** no but FCK NO!

That kid played us in a way that can’t be recovered from, yeah we do need a talent infusion at DE, but i’d rather Moonwalk barefoot on broken shards of Heineken bottle glass than let that kid come here with open arms & I don’t even drink lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The rest idgaf about lol... Actually, I would specifically tell Donnell Harris **** no, nah, not **** no but FCK NO!

That kid played us in a way that can’t be recovered from, yeah we do need a talent infusion at DE, but i’d rather Moonwalk barefoot on broken shards of Heineken bottle glass than let that kid come here with open arms & I don’t even drink lol.
How are you a Miami fan and don’t drink?

Advertisement

LMAO. Agree on Harris. Played the hat game, dad played the bag game and he ****ed around and found out. ***** him.

Now I'm not even sure on Denis. He's another down south dude and those guys have been spooked.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back