Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair you said James Williams wasn’t coming

At end of day who the jell knows what these kids are thinking
I also said Jerry Jeudy, CJ Henderson, Pat Surtain II, Tyson Campbell, Josh Jobe, Justin Flowe & countless others yall have delusionally hoped for weren’t coming either, but yeah I got JW wrong...

Yall do what yall want though, don’t let me ruin the ride.

Advertisement
I also said Jerry Jeudy, CJ Henderson, Pat Surtain II, Tyson Campbell, Josh Jobe, Justin Flowe & countless others yall have delusionally hoped for weren’t coming either, but yeah I got JW wrong...

There seems to be a disconnect between what we think this programs means to us and what it means to a 16 year old.
What this program means to us and what it has represented is the only thing that makes some of these local players want to be here.

We keep thinking they have a difficult choice to make but in reality our lack of coaching is obvious to kids and parents that have been watching and playing this game their entire lives.

Manny called a time out at a time when everyone in the country scratched their heads and the outcome was equally as disastrous.
Not only do you call a time out at the worst possible time but the defense you call and have coached and recruited for 6 years allowed a player to be wide open despite having the same amount of time to prepare during the time out.

Then he goes and blames the fans for our inability to recruit players like Stewart that was basically showing more interest that any local player of his caliber had shown in years.

Saying majority of those guys weren’t coming wasn’t some prophecy

Stewart’s still in play

Plus I wasn’t attacking you, no need to get so defensive

Saying majority of those guys weren’t coming wasn’t some prophecy

Stewart’s still in play

Plus I wasn’t attacking you, no need to get so defensive
I never said it was, but a large portion of our fans actually believed they were coming for months despite every bit of logic & reason clearly showing they weren’t.

I wasn’t getting Defensive, you brought up that I said JW wasn’t coming so as to say I don’t know what I’m talking about, which is why I responded the way I did.

As I said, yall can believe what yall want about Stewart...

I never said it was, but a large portion of our fans actually believed they were coming for months despite every bit of logic & reason clearly showing they weren’t.

I wasn’t getting Defensive, you brought up that I said JW wasn’t coming so as to say I don’t know what I’m talking about, which is why I responded the way I did.

I didn’t say you don’t know what you’re talking about

All I said was no one knows with these kids and people have been wrong plenty

Advertisement

Do you think it would be different if we had a tier one coach?

Advertisement

Hold Up Reaction GIF by New England Patriots

Easy there, GOAT! Don’t need to see you disappear again. Who’s a$$ are we kicking??

More crystal balls to Texas A&M. Ivins: "Things could get interesting if Miami makes a coaching change as I do think some in his family want him close to home, but seems like he really likes the folks in Collleg Station."
If that's the case, we still have a strong chance to get him. Win some games, recruit the **** out of his momma, and show Shemar how our T-Fr are already getting heavy PT. Our best selling point to Shemar will be James Williams, Kam Kitchens, Lenoard Taylor, and lack of depth/playmakers at the DE spot. He can come in and play right away with his size and ability.

Our goal right now should be to get him to push his decision to February instead of the early signing period. Same goes Nyjalik Kelly and Wesley Bissainthe.

Advertisement
Hi all. What is the concensus here? We have a chance? Liberty? I cant read 94 pages. Thx.

Advertisement
That’s excellent news. Gives us a chance (shot in the dark at least). If this train makes a substantial turn around, A&M goes the way that they usually do, hopeful for positive change in coaching staff and we may be able to convince him to stay home. We are going to need to have a few holdovers on coaching for consistency. Who is the main recruiter for him? If TRob, perhaps we retain him to keep Stewart and Kelly home. We need ends like no other right now and we certainly show that we can get freshmen ready to play that want to play. I don’t know what A&M has at the end position but it is wide open here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back