Shemar Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
E-dfNxdWEAUXmmi.jpeg

Advertisement
need him. our DL needs an upgrade at end.
How did we fall off soo bad.. What is Diaz and co doing.. DE fell off a cliff soo far we went from major nine, joe jackson, garvin, Rousseau, Phillips to freaking super senior mccloud playing end for a few months housing a starting spot with ease?! We should have 3 5 star DE committed and like 6 LB types, wtf is going on

Advertisement
Stop it we need him! Don't be a douche
Lol y’all actually think a 5 word comment made in jest will have more impact than that abortion of a game or 17 straight years of mediocrity?! I certainly don’t… at all.

We need AT LEAST 2 of these DE's this class. I don't care which combination of 2, Shemar, Nyjalik, Lucas, MJJ, Kenyatta. The last 2 are probably incredible long shots, but I would do everything under the sun to have 2 of them sign for the '22 class. We need size and athleticism at DE BADLY. Deandre Johnson, McCloud are back-ups at best and won't be here next season and I'm starting to lose faith in Jahfari. Chantz might be the best of the group, but it's a little early to tell if he can lock down one side. Ishmael seems a year or two away if developed properly and after that we have nothing. It's wishful thinking that a Jaelan Phillips-type will be around in the portal. This group of DE's is the best I can ever recall in South Florida, we absolutely cannot waste this opportunity. These are the kind of recruiting battles that will haunt us down the road if we can't close the deal, Evan Neal being example A, B and C. Size, athleticism and talent in the trenches wins games. Tell them they will start day 1, promise 6 figure NIL deals, do whatever it takes.

How did we fall off soo bad.. What is Diaz and co doing.. DE fell off a cliff soo far we went from major nine, joe jackson, garvin, Rousseau, Phillips to freaking super senior mccloud playing end for a few months housing a starting spot with ease?! We should have 3 5 star DE committed and like 6 LB types, wtf is going on
meet the HC dIAZ.... hasnt recruited a good LB since he has been here

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just had two players at this position drafted in the first round. What the heck are you talking about.
True and Stewart can go anywhere and be coached as well as he can here while playing for a top team and winning big games or come here and play for 8-9 win teams and a head coach about to be on the hot seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back